Today I: went to Starbucks with Ashley, watched football with Ashley, made dinner (yummy mahi mahi and healthy too!) with Ashley, watched a movie with Ashley, ate cookie dough with Ashley, drove Ashley to her car and then went to the Mill. PTL!
In case you didn't catch all that, it's a very tongue-in-cheek fake Facebook post that Ashley and I usually make fun of...the people that feel the need to tell you their whole day on Facebook and make sure to include little details to make themselves sound either A) super interesting or B)make us believe they lead an incredibly interesting life. :) In all seriousness, I did do all those things today and it was a lovely marathon hang out with my dear friend. We also painted our nails Commander in Chic--a greige color (grey + beige=the new black for fall. Duh.)
Today I enjoyed the fall weather by doing the following: i woke up, took a shower, put on make-up, fixed my hair, got dressed, ate breakfast (very healthy and nutritious), drove into town with @patti clark, went to church, ate lunch at FP with my whole family and some Hamms, stopped by Lindsey's work, bought some boots and earrings, met Jill at starbucks, drank an iced caramel macciato (grande), went to Jill's apartment, watched football with Jill, painted my nails greige, went to Hy-Vee with Jill, made a healthy dinner with Jill of mahi-mahi, salad consisting of spinach, red onions, strawberries, bell pepper and balsamic vinager ("yumm-o!!!!!), watched sisterhood of the travelling pants TWO with Jill, drove back to my car with Jill and then hung out with Hunky before driving home. oh also i stopped at walgreens and got cotton balls. WHAT A GREAT DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat was exhausting
ReplyDeleteHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. I find of full of hilariousity.
ReplyDeleteooops, I mean us not of. Shooooooooooot.
ReplyDelete