Monday, June 14, 2010

oh the drive...

Sometimes I have a lot of drive and sometimes I don't. Or more accurately, it all depends on what we're talking about. Yesterday I wrote out this week's goals. And today I finished season 2 of Gossip Girl (I had to watch 5 episodes to do it and totes fun with Lindsey.) So there I had a lot of drive.

But now I'm supposed to work out and do so before Katie gets home so we can hang out. And it's only a 20 minute video. But I am seriously crabby about having to change out of my lovely dress and put on shorts. I hate shorts. They always ride up because no matter how small I am, my thighs will inevitably touch. And I hate to sweat or at least my version of sweating, which is getting really hot and semi-pissed off. I'm not cut out for this working out stuff, I'm much more in my happy place being girlie in my dress, drinking coffee. But alas, I don't want to weigh 500 pounds or in the nearer future, have jiggly arms. So I will work out. Be glad you don't have to talk to me during it tonight...I won't be pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. hahjahahahahahahahajajajajahahajajajajja

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate working out too. i despise it. although, that work out high you get after an amazing workout feels so good you'd think it'd be worth it. i might start walking around holmes lake at night when it cools down, its a couple mile walk, if you want to join me ever it's always more fun with a friend :-)

    ReplyDelete