Saturday, June 12, 2010

so typico

I'm quoting my dear fictional friend, Georgia in this post (which, FYI, I'm referring to the Georgia Nicolson series. If you haven't read it, you should. Full of hilariousity.) Typico: I decided to use a fun background per suggestion of my pally wally, Ashley. I should just be able to copy and paste. But if you know me at all, that rarely happens in such simple terms. So now after a couple of hours, I have a background and a title, which incidentally, have errors that I've hidden and a big fat advertisement for Shabby Blogs that I can't seem to remove. Because I can't read html.

Also typico: my summer goals. Upon finishing one (completing Harry Potter series of which I could blog about forever), I then decide to go full-steam ahead and just read all of the other fantasy series out there, mainly the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Chronicles of Narnia. Ordered them on Amazon today because why do something small when you could do it in grandiose fashion? And after taking a vocabulary class all week, I decide that I need to improve my English vocabulary through words of the day and Free Rice and other websites. My blog title should be Huge Nerd Kitty Kat or something of the like.

3 comments: