I leave for Costa Rica in 7 days. Soooo strange. Which isn't in fact that strange, considering I've been there two times before. But somehow it feels weightier this year. Maybe because last year wasn't so great. Or maybe because I feel more significance in the relationships this year. I'm not sure. It's always funny when people ask me if I'm excited. I'm not one to lie. So I usually hesitate and say, "yes/no."
Yes-I'm excited to see what God will do because I know He has purposed this for me, for whatever reason.
No-It's not like it's a vacation. It's a lot of work and I know there's the potential to be emotionally drained.
YES/NO= I know God has things planned there. I know I will see Him work. I know some of it will be painful. I know some of it will be really good. Which equals a big fat question mark of how I feel about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment