Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm in love

And how could I not be??? If I have children and they're half as cute as this sweet face, I'll be happy. (And don't try to plug the, "ohhh but all mothers think their babies are cute!" I know that. But that doesn't mean the rest of the world thinks so.) He also happens to be a very laid-back baby who will charm you with his smile. I already promised him I'd do whatever he wanted. It's my job as his aunt. (this is also true of his older brother who got me to do anything he wanted today by yelling, JILL! And then tugging on my hand. I chased him around the yard and through the house and let him splash me with his bathwater, all while in my dress.)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment