Well...my life in pictures in the last month. That are not from my camera. Because I have not had time to pull those off either. Updates coming.
Yes, that's right. I went and lost my mind in the last month and have done 2 musicals (don't worry, one was just middle school..nbd.) And now my seniors are taking their comprehensive Spanish 4 final and then...we're done! Well, just with that class but between trying to finish up their year and grade their verbs and projects and quizzes and create a 10-pager of a final, I feel like I have lived at school. Or maybe ran to Ralston Costume more times than I care to count. I think if these were the only things going on in my life, it wouldn't have been so bad but throw in birthdays and Easter and family gatherings and friends and showers and trying to maintain a social life (was I supposed to have one? I'm trying!) and well...suffice it to say, that I will officially have spent an evening at home for the first time...next Monday? Otherwise it's maybe been a few weeks? Oh well, I'm almost there!




No comments:
Post a Comment