Andres or Pablo? The difference? One is a murdered Colombian soccer star and the other was a Colombian drug cartel leader. Why do I care? Because Joy and I happened upon this documentary last night on ESPN. There were many things I loved about this:
1. It was all in Spanish with English subtitles, so I practiced my listening skills.
2. I learned a LOT--which I love.
3. #2 makes me a huge nerd and I'm pretty ok with that.
4. I have a friend who not only watched it with me, but loved it just as much as I did, probably for all the same reasons.
5. After the documentary (because we weren't done being nerdy) we had a discussion about immigration.
That pretty much sums it up. And this was after we layed out, went to Bread & Cup, etc. All in all, tip top day. It's funny how you can be friends with someone for so long and still have interests that completely match up. I love this about my long-standing loyal friends.
Sisisisisisi!
ReplyDeleteI told everyone I saw yesterday about los dos Escobars too. If I had a blog, I would blog about it. I very much approve of this blog post.