Of sitting somewhere and the employee immediately finding me and deciding to sweep around me. It happens to me at Starbucks all the time, with a particular foe who does NOT catch on to my girlish glares as she MOPS AROUND MY PURSE. It also happens at the Mill. They take it a step further and put chairs up around me and sometimes I feel the over-spray of their cleaning mist.
BUT I DRAW THE LINE when I am going to the bathroom at the movie theater and the woman thinks she needs to use her broom and basket in the stalls next to me and even crosses the invisible line into my stall to get the rogue piece of toilet paper. SIGH. I digress. Good thing I'm leaving the country for a couple of weeks to cool down.
that is way funny. I love that you actually feel the mist of their cleaning spray. That's definitely crossing a line. I agree that you should probably leave the country for a while to think about calm ways to handle this in the future.
ReplyDelete