For grading to be coming out of my ears! I think it feels worse because I was gone so much in the past 2 weeks due to One Act. (And once that was over, I said "check, DONE" about a million times to myself.) It's the final push here before the end of the semester (5 DAYS LEFT!!) and the song going through my head is:
"My give a damn's busted..."
Hahahahaha, it's a song, I promise. A country one maybe? I just know that part of the song, of course. And it makes me laugh every time I hear it playing in my head. Because it's soooooooooooooo true. That's why I'm blogging instead of grading things over lunch. I don't care about your quizzes, your journals, your verbs, and especially your presentations, Spanish 4. But I'm supposed to care so maybe I can act my butt off and make it to next Wednesday. We'll see.
You can do it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree. My "give a damn" isn't in too high of gear these days either.
hahaha, yes it's over. And no more punching, I'd like to report.
ReplyDelete