Sunday, December 5, 2010

Well, huh

I turned the corner into my parking lot just a few minutes ago and what do my headlights  happen upon?  Oh, you know, 2 guys peeing on the corner of the apartment building.  But the REALLY fun part is that their car is parked in the way of me getting around them so I just have to sit there and wait/watch until they're finished.  And let me tell you, they must have had a lot to drink.  And also, YES, I kind of watched...it was like a car accident, you just can't turn away, okay??

Then they hopped back in the car staring at me the whole time (sexy...*cough* disgusting)  and went to park.  However, they realized I followed them to park where they were (pure coincidence here), and then turned around and sped back out of the apartment complex.  So now I'll never know who the 3 guys were in that county 9 red Cavalier....SHOOT.

p.s. in all honestly, I was kind of relieved they didn't get back out of the car.  The situation was reminiscent to my freshmen year of college getting surrounded by a group of guys outside Othmer with  Katie...they were very drunk and wanted my pillow.  WHY was I carrying a pillow at 2 a.m. on a Friday night?  To spend the night at Tabitha's 2 blocks away, DUH!  (I'm obsessive about my pillows...)  So as 1 guy chased Katie up a small hill, I elbowed my way out of 3 guys circling me.  I laughed about it at the time and then realized a couple years later, "Oh man, that was actually kind of dangerous!  Oops!"  (Sorry, Mom, if you read this.  I think I left out some of these stories...remind me not to tell you all the creepy things that happened in Europe. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment