Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

The year to come...
January starts off with some changes:  getting a student teacher and a dear friend moving away.
The summer will (God-willing) include visiting that dear friend.  (In España!  EEK!)
A new nephew or niece this month. (Also eeek!)
Who knows what else??  I never know...

2010 has...been...a year.  :)  It hasn't been the easiest.
I've learned a LOT.  Probably more in this past year, than I can remember for awhile.
I've gone through some deep struggles that have also been shared by a couple of wonderful friends.
I've met some new people, and hopefully they will stay around for awhile.
I kicked butt in my Fantasy football league.
The Wizard of Oz came and went.  It was successful.  And then I forgot about it until I reflected on the year.
I read the entire Harry Potter series.  It changed my life.
I'm halfway through the Lord of the Rings trilogy and it's likely to do the same.  

2 comments:

  1. "The Wizard of Oz came and went. It was successful. And then I forgot about it..."

    hahahaha in true Jill fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know, for having to direct so much drama, I try to keep mine to a minimum. :)

    ReplyDelete