Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In the last 24 hours

*All of my grocery bags ripped open on the icy sidewalk in front of my apartment.  I carried them one by one to the entryway.  Then I carried them one by one up the stairs to my apartment while a nice girl opened the door for me.  (And had to think I was an idiot because I was laughing/out of breath.)

*I realized I bought the wrong shoe size. (Yep, I checked the box...my fault completely.)  I thus, didn't work out and wore my boots home over the yoga pants.

*Told my students they couldn't call the student teacher "G Baby" as a nickname.  It's from the movie Hardball and they think it's fine because they call me Weezy.  It's not fine.  It's weird.

*Tried to pull apart two plastic tubs in my classroom, made a huge spectacle of myself, and got laughed at.

*Just discovered as I'm typing this that I got chicken salad in my hair.  It's crunchy and now I realize it smells.

1 comment: