Or Ashley or Ashnee or many other names. I can't help but think of 2011 and think of her. And the main thought I have? I am so proud of her. Not that I don't expect her to 100% follow God's will for her life (or I would glare at her) but still. It's a big change and not without cost. So while I'm sad, I just can't help thinking, "What an adventure! I'm so glad she's doing what she has talked of for so many years." So instead of constantly crying in the next 10 days (just crying some in my bedroom :)), I'm going to think of all those conversations we've had over the last...7? years about how being a missionary was the call on her heart. And now we are on the brink of a dream and many prayers being realized. And while she and I are so like-minded in this area, for this season, God has asked us to do separate things. And I think He's good. And so I'm excited about that.
P.S. I think you should pack that owl in one of your 3 suitcases. He's not that big. If you don't, I will mail it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment