Here are some of the notes left to me such as feeding the chickens, checking the horse's water, letting the dogs out, using the remote, etc. Good stuff. Just call me Pioneer Woman. (Actually, don't, because 1. I'm not a huge fan of the pioneers or the prairie and 2. the most farm-like I get is climbing the ladder, generally in my work clothes, to get the eggs from the hay bale. Not exactly break-your-back farm work here.)
I also got some notes from Jayme and Bryan. If you can't read it, Jayme said, "No boys," (and told me to move her stuff to another house) and Bryan told me "not to touch the cello." So rude. I was really planning on having a raging cello party with all the boys I could think of. And I was going to fry the 1000 eggs in the fridge. But I have to scrap those plans now.
And then this cute little scene greeted me in my room. Flowers and waters and general prettyness. It was neat. It's been nice to be in the quiet. And be so close to work...even if I'm somehow still a few minutes late. Go figure.



THE PRAIRIE IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL OK??
ReplyDeleteJayme is super bossy. It's been non-stop this week...