I don't know who came up with that word (Lindsey or Bobbi or Ashley??) but it's used a lot. And I love it. And today, while chatting with my cute little friend, Jenny, I decided I'd like to add "zies" to a lot of words. It started with adding it to "alcoholzies" because clearly, I'm a little out of it by Friday afternoon. And maybe this teachzie needs a drink after handing out multiple detentions in her last class. Like I want to see their faces on Monday morning but alas, I also don't want to tell these "pupezies" to keep working every 5 flipping seconds. (Pupil works better than student even if it might just make you think of a pube. Oops. Now it definitely does.) Or have them make a cat noise at me because they think I'm being cranky. So we got to talk about disrespect, being adults and all that blah blah blah crapzies.
But back to my point: it's really fun to say. Just try it. Beerzies. Winezies. Ok, fine. Non-alcoholic examples would include chatzies, teachzies, coolzies, lovezies (that's for sure from Lindsey), this suckzies, etc.
And finally to leave you with one more gemzie of wisdom from a student after we had one of our "chatzies": "You mean this isn't Burger King? I can't just have it my way?" Sadly, no, weird kid. That's not life. But it makes for something to say on the blogsy. (And that one is courtesy of Lyndi, just different spelling.) You see, guys? We were all dying to use it collectively anyway! Now I just compiled it into one post! Samezies!
"Beerzies. Winezies. Ok, fine. Non-alcoholic examples..." you are on a rollzie with the hilariosity and blogsy-ing.
ReplyDelete