I laughed so hard. I wrote her back quickly and said, "Don't you dare. I'll be back in 20 minutes. Be good." She replies back, "okkkkkkk." And she's not kidding about getting kicked out of class. We had this conversation the day before I left about how if she doesn't like a sub, she'll just tell them what she thinks/shut up. Cool. But she kept it together (yay for progress!) and then we had to have a conversation about being nice to your sub is like being nice to me. To which another student replied, "It's not the same. I like you. I don't like her. Different." Thanks for clearing that up. Also, please don't sit on me. You're like 3 times my size. So that was my day. And you wonder why we say it's almost better to just stay at school than have a sub....but I do have "Ima get kicked out class" running through my head and that's pretty funny.This sub is not.... Ya. We shouldn't have her again. Ima get kicked out of class.
Friday, November 4, 2011
one last thing
I was gone yesterday to a Spanish concert (oh boy) and well...let's just say some of my kids didn't care for their sub. I got this email while we were riding the cheese box home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment