Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a thought from 2 weeks ago

Why do I always wait til the "way past expiration date/this is morbidly disgusting/it may be a forest" time to shave my legs?  Anyone else?  Just me?  To be fair to myself, it's a little difficult to do so in my shower.  But in the spirit of fairness, I also have a roommate who would let me use her shower anytime to accomplish said task.  Therefore, some reminders for 2012 in the area of shaving my legs:

1. Do not wait until it hurts to put on leggings.  Srsly, Jill.  Be a lady.
2. No amount of fancy shaving cream or razors will entice you to do so more often so stop buying them.  General shower gel and the pink daisy razors will always be your best bet.  Remember that.
3. If you can see the hair on your legs without bending over, it's past the due date.  Waaaay past.
4. As an addendum to #3, if you can also see that it can lay different directions based on where your socks were, it's too long.
5. It doesn't actually keep you warmer.  You're just lazy.

You know what I don't get the most?  How I can be so anal-retentive about never letting the towel that touches my body ever touch my face but in the general area of leg and nail hygiene I'm a total scurve.  It's a word.  I think.

1 comment:

  1. Did I write this?!

    Seriously, both thoughts just crossed my mind tonight...how did my leg hair get so long? again? Didn't I just shave like...3 weeks ago? Oh, okay. And also, why are all of my fingernails brown? how do I clean them? Is it worth cleaning them? They'll probably get dirty again. Maybe I'll just paint them and let them stay grimy.

    ReplyDelete