- Someone kicked over a mug of coffee in my room and 5 kids helped clean it up.
- It still has a wet stain there and since the AC/heat doesn't seem to work well, I bet it's going to grow mold. That, for some reason, makes me laugh.
- I had to give explicit instructions on how to not do illegal hits while playing a Spanish game. Aka, no "helmet to helmet", no dropping of the shoulders, no TOUCHING each other. Boys are weird.
- I have a couple of boys that always wait for me to leave the room when we go to the lab so they can hold the door open. I think that's nice.
- I'm a part of the senior breakfast club somehow and tomorrow I'm waking up at 6 to put in my breakfast casserole. These are some of the same students that started the Norris Tailgating Association, complete with t-shirts. I think this club is also getting a t-shirt.
- The sophomore boys that have a pact to not talk to girls have now started telling on each other about who everyone used to like in 8th or 9th grade and what they texted and so on and so forth. It's funny.
- I have one student that randomly decides to only talk in an Australian accident. And he's pretty good at it.
- I got to have a good life chat with one of my senior girls the other day.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Things that made me smile/laugh at school today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honey, what exactly is an Australian accident? And how does one become good at it? (spoken like Karen on Will and Grace)
ReplyDelete