Lindsey and I's plan for Saturday night. We said we were going to be Betty Crocker. Really, it was just about the aprons, let's be honest.
Chocolate cookie brownie things. Who knows? I was with Katie and Lindsey, do you really think anything other than chocolate was going to be made?
Eating off the pan with forks because I think the recipe left out a step. Wayyy too runny for a cookie but it still tasted amazing.
It was shortly after this next picture that I 'fessed about leaving the oven on overnight last weekend. And apparently I leave the oven on a lot (thank you, absent-mindedness) and Katie usually checks it. Well, she specifically didn't last weekend because she was giving me the benefit of the doubt. (Ha! Joke's on YOU, Katie...except not really.) And then I whispered my confession to her last night. And now we at least know that even in the likelihood that I will leave the oven on again for long periods of time, I won't burn the house down. (We think. Yayyyyy for renter's insurance!)
No comments:
Post a Comment