Is a contest, apparently, among the sophomore boys to see how many times they can shower throughout the day. Thankfully, I'm a suspicious person and when they "tehehehe'd" about asking to go to the bathroom, I said no. And then one of the kids acted like he was going to die to which I replied, "You just got here 20 minutes ago. The more dramatic you get, the more I'm not going to let you go because I don't trust that you just want to go to the bathroom."
Turns out I was right. Because then we got an email from the principal explaining that this is what was going on. Seriously. Apparently one kid is already up to 4 showers and it's only 10:50.
In other news, I asked my student assistant to find pictures for these flashcards we're doing. I then had to specify that they in no way can involve pictures of me, pictures of me with the weight room teacher, guys he thinks I'm dating, etc. I should have just found the pictures myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment