I think that's what these pictures are from...as per usual, I wasn't in the country for the 4th of July and call me un-American but I could not care less. So I believe we started off the day at Starbucks? Or maybe that was on Sunday. Regardless, it happened.
I got a venti latte. Because I thought I needed it. And since I wasn't having it for "llevar" (takeaway), they serve it to you in the largest mug ever. My expression is saying, "Gah! It's as big as my face! Finally, when I say I need a coffee as big as my head, it exists!" Also, I posted the first pic just to prove I was wearing clothes. Because in the 2nd one, somehow my hair strategically covers my straps and well, friends, I didn't go to Starbucks naked, okay?
Ashley's favorite breakfast item at Starbucks here in Spain: pan tostada con tomate. Such an arty shot, Ash. But it pretty much sums up what we do at Starbucks (and what we used to do for hours at the Mill): drink coffee, read things, spend time with Jesus, interrupt that time by talking and then cycle that back through a few more times until you realized you've been somewhere for 3 hours. It's bliss.
I honestly have been trying to make an effort to get pictures of us. However, this one was stolen from her because even though I brought my camera, I had left my memory card in my computer. Fairly typico.
Ashley, Nikki, and Erin. I"m posting it because it's just so cute. And they coordinate. And Ashley is wearing another dress she made. I think this is my favorite so far of the things she's made. She's getting to be quite talented.
Ashley doing her standard thing right here...
On the left, Ashley doing red and turquoise together correctly. And on the right, me walking down their street. Scintillating, I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment