Sunday, July 17, 2011

RELAX!

That's what this next day was all about (and forgive me, I'm super behind but at least I"m putting the pictures up...)  Because we were so exhausted from our treacherous hike the day before, we decided to rent some chairs and just lay out all day.  And because Ashley and Katie were both fighting colds and I was fighting pus on my knee and lots of bruises.  (P.S. Saltwater on these things induces me to say not nice things.  Oopsies.)

Here's Katie, a little pre-different nationality.  She's cute.  And made for the beach.

I mean, laying out here is pretty tough.  This is also a picture of the cliff our hotel was on.  We loved it.  As in, it could not have been more perfect.


Our umbrellas and a few European swimsuits for your liking...


Post beach, waiting for our shuttle to take us down the cliff.  I'm modeling my bandage.  I didn't know it was going to be stark white, I just knew it was bigger and semi-medicated (at least what I got from the Italian on the package...)  If in ten years, I'm single, I'm totally using this as my eHarmony prof pic and pretending I still look like this and you know, because it shows off my best quality:  gracefulness...


Ash doing a senior pic before we wait for the shuttle. 



This is cute until you notice my awkward hands.  Why do I always do creepy things with my wrists?



If you've seen the movie Bridesmaids, I decided to do a demo of Kristen Wiig's impression of...well, if you don't know, it means you haven't seen the movie and I'm not telling you about it.  But Ashley and I maybe did this face to each other 5 times a day.


Our menu at dinner.  We were so glad it was English.  It was pretty good, too.  If you can't read it, it says, "our foods are cocked at the moment, with the best attentions of our staf of chefs, please wait with mind, so you can taste what we prepare for you, we are (kike you) humans, not robot; We can't do miracles, enjoy  your holidays with peace and quite and...........................Good lunch or dinner."

So you guys, kike you, I'm human, not robot.  I can't do miracles and cock up a new blogsy post everyday, so kike you, enjoy your heat in Nebraska with peace and quite....Good lunch to you.


Post dinner check of my bandage.  (You may laugh but I was in pain.)


Not appreciating Ashley's sense of humor in said pain.


Jill and Ash walking down the sidewalk, aka, "Ebony and Ivory."


Ashley enjoying her non-dairy chocolate gelato again.  Neat!

 This is Katie on vacation, summed up.  Tan and eating gelato.
 I'm weird.  That's all the caption this picture needs.
Our non-hiking shoes!


Our private beach at night.  Those are umbrellas, not construction cones.


Try not to cock too much in these Nebraska heat I hear you're all having.  Because kike Nebraksa, Italy and Spain have also been super hot.  Remember we are humans, not robot.  Those are my words of wisdom for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for cocking up this post. I kiked it and laughed so hard I had a coughing attack. Pa-thetic.

    ReplyDelete