Katie made envelopes with all of the places we're going with all of the print outs of all our train tickets, hotel information, anything you might ever need. :)
The envelopes in action, I just couldn't resist at the Milan train station. (Don't worry, by this leg of the trip, I had already watched my suitcase fall over 4 times and me trip a million times on top of that. Oops.)
Train pictures for my nephew, who is obsessed with "choo choos."
Stupid luggage.
We made it! And that's the view! More to come...it feels like we're in a Hollywood movie set or something.
Good job, iPhone!
We've been up for 24 hours! Or more! Neat! And we're super sweaty! Yuck. But the best news of all is that we found out we have a balcony in our room that overlooks the sea (we're high up on a cliff.) It is amazing. I was super excited to find this out after Katie and Ashley shoved me in the 'lift' with the luggage and the lady who didn't speak English. Did I mention I have a huge fear of elevators and this one I'm pretty sure wasn't electric...some gnome or troll was in the basement using a pulley system. Claustrophobia doesn't even begin to describe it. So that was fun. But then I discovered the balcony and it made up for it.
O.M.Gosh. I hate elevators too and I'm anxious just reading your experience. Some time I'll tell about getting stuck in the parking garage elevator by the Leid Center. Can you say panic attack?
ReplyDeleteKatie would make fancy envelopes for organization. :) So glad she made it there and you are all off having the most wonderful adventure. I love reading all about it! Thanks for posting. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't comment I am so jealous...jealous of you getting to do this with Ashley...jealous of you being at the sea...But oh so happy for all of you.
ReplyDelete{sigh}