Friday, June 24, 2011

An evening in the platha...

                               Eating pizza in the plaza. Then Ashley takes my camera and starts to use it.  She thinks it's hilarious that I'm studying a map of an art museum.  I like to be informed, okay?  Plus, I studied all of this in college so it's a good refresher!  (No, I do not have my glasses on as I say this.  However, my retainer IS breaking and I may need to get that fixed in Madrid.  Oh brother...)

 Blake not paying attention so I decide to make a creepy face.  Ashley then stalks Nikki and Erin with my camera.





I get my camera back and this is the standard face I get.  That's her "stop that right now" face.  But I don't ever listen.

The plaza by their apartment.

Aaaaaand finally a teammate from Nikki and Ashley to me.  I'm impressed she even caught him stretching.  Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment