Friday, June 24, 2011

I heart my iPhone

Because it works over here (via wifi) and uploads pictures about a million times faster than doing it from a camera.  Sure, the quality isn't always as good but who cares?  Not this girl.


This is Ashley posing with the hairspray I brought her from Bobbi and Patti.  She had just got done saying, "Oh my gosh, I LOVEEEE my hairspray!!"  Apparently it was creating quite the void in her life, thus necessitating 3 giant bottles of it from Nebraska.  She likes to be Big and Sexy...


Starbucks:  where my obsession can continue on an international level.  Spain:  where no Spaniard will be able to get my name right.  At least they got it down to one of my nicknames!  (And  no, Blake, an Asian didn't take my order.)


Sitting outside at Starbucks on Fuencarral.  It is going to be freakishly hot here for the next week...like 105 degrees.  I *might* just sweat.  Or go to the pisicna.  Or just Starbucks or downstairs where there's AC.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I {heart} Jill because she blogs everyday and I get to see what is going on in Spain. I love this so much. Bless you. did the cookies make it ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knows what would've ended up on my Starbucks cup. I don't want to think about it.

    ReplyDelete