Today we decided to celebrate Ashley's half birthday. Whoa, she is 26.5. Really, it was just a good excuse to go and do a few things on our list o' fun. (We're knocking those things off left and right!)
With our diet cokes, waiting for the metro. Pretty standard.
Whoa, our hair is down. Cause for celebration! (And we were bored waiting the 8 minutes for the next train.)
Ashley clearly had my camera for this picture. But I guess if you were curious about Madrid's metro, there it is. The 1 line. And it kind of smelled today.
At the Reina Sofia. After coming out of the aseo. (bathroom). I think I'm funny.
Eating Indian food in Lavapies, the international neighborhood. Funny thing about this neighborhood is that I call it "mine" because it was the only place I could remember Ashley blogging about and had to put something as my address on my immigration form. Turns out they didn't even look at my form. Her apartment is nowhere close to here but I thought I could go with it.
Me with my Indian food. Not the best picture of me. But since I posted all the ones of Ash, I'll post this one. Yuck.
The colorful neighborhoods of Lavapies.
She didn't know I was taking this. She's spacing out. Or looking for the weird guy on the balcony. I can't remember which one. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment