Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy birthday?

To me, 2.5 months ago.  In all fairness, my life kind of blew up in so many ways right around then so I just never got around to downloading the pictures from my camera.  So the problem is really threefold:  remembering to take my camera, then remembering to take a picture I actually like, and then remembering to put it on my computer.  I have hopes to get better at this but let's be honest, I probably will stay exactly the same.  (And I'm pretty okay with my sluggish mediocrity of documenting my life.)

Anyway, without further adieu, my birthday in pictures (I know, I know.  You are stoked.  You've been waiting for this since I turned the super sweet age of 27, because everything eventful happens when you're 27.  Oh wait...IT'S AN ODD NUMBER, NOT POSSIBLE.  At least I'm not a prime number. That just sucks.  29 will be a biotch just for that reason.)

It was a bird kind of birthday.  I {heart} birds.


Yay, Katie!  We never take pictures together!  Accomplishment!
It was also a green kind of birthday.  But every birthday usually is.   Yes, that's a french press (I'm officially obsessed.  And a big fat green knife.  I love it.)

Yay, Jenny!  Or rather, Jelly!  (She once got flowers sent to her at that name.)  We went and celebrated in the Old Market and dressed up.  (Because I was already dressed up from a family wedding.  Rude.  It was my birthday for crying out loud.  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment