Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding

For Bethany!  Not me, you crazy fools.  Here it is in lovely photogs:


We (I) finally settled on this one.  I hate all pictures of me 99.9% of the time.

Thanks, Berit, for teaching me how to pose better.  You're a dear.

They're cute.

Putting on Bethany's veil.   Yes, I did her hair and 4 bridesmaids and this is the only picture I have.  Thankfully, Katie reminded Jenny to take pictures so those will be somewhere soon.  Mainly I care because this time around I did lots of different things to each girl and I liked all of them.  That almost never happens.  

The short family.  They are c-u-t-e.

I feel like this is the one where Jenny told me I look pissed.  Meh.

And whoa, hold the phone.  I actually like this picture.  That happens about once a year.  Wooooo.


And this one was too adorable not to post.  She's a gem.  I'm sad she lives in Chicago.  Although we would probably get into too many shenanigans if she lived here...

No comments:

Post a Comment