Yesterday was a fun-filled day going to lunch at Insitu with all the girls and getting their daily menu. It was delish. I had some kind of won ton salad and black bean "fajitas", which really weren't fajitas as we know them, but rather a vegetarian type chili in a wrap with some guacamole. Either way it was good. But I forgot to take a picture of all of us. Apparently it's one of the hot spots in Madrid for good food. Yum. Then Nikki, Ashley, and I decided to go shopping, because you know, Madrid has terrible stores. Ha. But there are some weird things, just like at home.
Ashley trying on a "lovely" lace shrug to transition her outfit from summer to fall. According to her, it felt reee nice as well.
Ash trying on some Jasmine lilac pants. I don't know why she didn't buy these. And this was even in a very trendy store...maybe a little too trendy. Also, rompers are everywhere here. I also tried on the pants version of one but I "forgot" to take a picture. Hideous. Just pure ugly.
The two of us waiting for Nikki to get done trying on some stuff...so we took a picture. Because we can. (That's also what I tell Ashley when I randomly blow on the back of her neck while going up the escalator in the metro. Because I can. I usually can't be annoying in person.)
Pretty standard.
And then today, modeling our finds. Nikki and I with our stripey-stripe dresses. Aka a dress that will be as light-and-touch-me-as-little-as-possible kind of buy. Score that mine was 7 euros.
And here's Ash and I (A in her fetching new shorts) right before we went out to celebrate her half birthday. (Because I won't be here for her actual birthday.) We even celebrated by taking the metro to the Reina Sofia (modern art museum) so that we could keep wearing our hair down. We were tired of buns on top of our heads from the past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment