Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wedding pom fun

A la Martha Stewart.  Carried out by Jenny, Bethany, Katie, and Jill.  The good news is that I already knew how to do this from making Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) flowers.  (Because I REFUSE to make creepy skulls or altars to the dead.  Why must we do this?  Not one of those Spanish profesoras, ok?)






The best thing about these are that this wedding has already passed.  Jenny is above taking an hour to make one pom pom peony.  But it of course looked gorgeous.  Because that's just the kind of crafty-mccrafterson that she is.


Above is that cute little bride, now officially the Mrs. Jason Barr.  Well done, Bride.  Well done.  

The above photo was taken by Mrs. Jenny Rawson, who is indeed a talented photographer as well as crafter.  If you want to see real pictures of this event, go here.  And if you just want to read a fun blog in general.  She's neat. And crafty. And super creative, although she won't admit it.  (She was an art major at UNL...need I say more?)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I know. My craftiness is considerably slower than the average person's. Whatev - beauty takes time, Jill. ;)

    ReplyDelete