Thursday, June 23, 2011

some observaciones...

1. I forgot how much men catcall/whistle in this country.  It's not my favorite.
2. It was funny to see some things walking around in Madrid today because when I was here 7 years ago, it was after I had traveled a bunch around Europe and then joined my study abroad group.  Needless to say, I wasn't really paying attention when I was here last.  Thus, there were some weird moments today when we would walk somewhere and all of the sudden I realized "oh my, I've been here before."
3. Ashley is more annoying in person than via the interwebz.
4. She also thinks she's funnier.  (I can't deny this according to her as she stands across the room.)
5. I might live on baguettes alone while I'm here.  That, and some cheese and wine and water and diet coke.  This city fits my beverage obsession quite nicely.

1 comment:

  1. #3 - It's why we should be tag-teaming with her. You need help! haha
    #4 - Well, I can't argue because I think that about myself and she is related so...

    ReplyDelete